We stand for expertise and years of experience in consumer and small business bankruptcy practice in San Jose and greater Bay area. Get to know Attorney H. Jayne Ahn better.
- debunking myths about consumer and small business bankruptcy
- guiding each client through the maze of the bankruptcy court requirements
- restoring sense of normalcy to a client's life with a "fresh start"
- finding time each day to have a blast with her five-year old
In her spare time, Jayne can be found building sand castles and flying kites on the beach, hiking the trails of Santa Cruz mountains, and entertaining her closest allies over a bottle of wine and simple home made food.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in comparative literature from University of California, Los Angeles, 2000
- Juris Doctor degree from University of California, Berkeley School of Law (Boalt Hall), 2004
- Admitted as an attorney and counselor at law in California, 2004
- Joined the Office of General Counsel at SK Telecom Co., Ltd., 2004
- Founded Law Office of H. Jayne Ahn, 2008
- California Bar Association (since 2004)
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (since 2008)